Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nyet







Wow! Its been a month since I posted last. I'll try to be better. I go back to work tomorrow, so I think things will be chaotic again. Perhaps it will force me to be more organized though?
Liam's birthday was yesterday. I made a firetruck cake, and he got lots of car/truck related gifts.

They still don't really get the birthday thing, so Sophie and Dominic didn't understand why they didn't have any presents.

We're all still getting sick often. Liam was feverish and sleeping on and off all day Friday. His temp got up to 103.4, which obviously is scary. He's better now though, and a trip to the doctor yesterday showed there's nothing serious going on. He still has conjuctivitis though. We can't seem to get rid of that.

We are going to do "Potty Training in Just One Day". I've ordered Corolle potty training dolls, gotten big kid underwear, training pants, printed off potty charts etc. I need to finish reading the book though.

Enjoy the pictures

4 comments:

aimee said...

awesome pics! any tips on the training would be appreciated; i've got a downright stubborn one :)

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for posting again! I've been wondering what's been going on w/ you all and figured you were mighty busy these days. Ahhh...potty training...good times, good times! LOL!

Holly

Sarah said...

Hey Jena!
We did a similar book, "Potty Training in Less Than a Day." It's worked great for all our kids and everything's done in 4 hours. Now we just have Alex to go!
Good luck!
-Sarah

John and Shelle said...

Jena,
Great to see how you little ones are growing up beautifully. What a good job you and Pete are doing. It looks like you all are so happy.
Wished you lived closer I would hire you to do our cakes. What a great job.
Happy Holidays...
Shelle