Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nashi Dyeti

We met Kristina and Danil today! They're both adorable, as you'll see. Kristina is definitely the more outgoing of the two. They are in the same grouppa at the detsky dom, and have a very close bond. They were very cute together, and obviously fought over toys like brother and sister do! I found out my Russian is pretty much on par with a three year old, so that works out well. I could communicate with them fairly well, though I missed some of what they said. They appear to be fairly healthy, although Kristina has rickets. They both have some delays, and Danil is probably more delayed that Kristina. They were both born prematurely. Danil was only 2.5 lbs at birth, and Kristina was 5.5 lbs.

I"m having problems trying to post pics...i'll try again in a few minutes.

We will go see Danil and Kristina again tomorrow twice and will formally accept the referral. We have to discuss what to do regarding names.

No comments: