Friday, November 30, 2007

Paperwork Redo

Well, its been a year since we started our dossier and we actually have documents that have expired. Some of today and tomorrow morning will be spent redoing docs for our dossier. Its good to stay on top of this stuff!

No news from our agency. Perhaps December will be our lucky month!

I have finished the curtains for the kids' room and put them up. I will post pics this weekend.

Not much else going on, but we are going out tonight for a friend's going away. Our singles gang has settled down and is slowly moving away. Its been years since we had a pub crawl like we used to do every weekend when we were all younger. I've had several "last hoorahs" over the past 4 years while trying to get pregnant and now while adopting. I always think it will be my last opportunity for 18 years to get crazy, but here I am, still childless.

We may be meeting up with new friends from my favorite Eastern European Adoption group, FRUA, tomorrow night in Lansing. The weather is supposed to be crap here though, so we may have to reschedule.

I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

continuing thoughts of good luck to you guys :-)

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the curtains!