Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More Paperwork

I had a very successful afternoon yesterday of running around and collecting docs. I just have to photocopy them and send them off now. Ahhhh....the fun of the paperchase again.

I've been working on the living room drapes and man are they big. Its just so much fabric! They are finally starting to look like drapes instead of large pieces of fabric. I've been watching TV/movies while sewing and am catching up. I saw "Mr. Brooks" last night- weird movie. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think of it? We also watched "The Flying Scotsman" this weekend. That was a good movie- I would recommend it, especially if you are into cycling.

So, I officially started my diet yesterday. I think I'm off to a good start. Somehow, in a 24 hour period I lost 3 pounds. I don't believe the scale. It'll be back up 3lbs tomorrow....

No comments: