Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Back

I haven't posted in over 4 months. Prior to now, I was feeling a bit hopeless, but we might be on the right track again, finally. Most likely, we will be adopting one child at a time now. First, a little boy and then a little girl. We sold my beloved Mini Cooper last weekend and I got my family car- a 2006 Mazda 5. We bought the Mazda for what we sold the Mini, so that worked out really well for us. I have been resisting buying little boy clothes, but I am incredibly tempted.

Anyway, that's the update for now. We have some things going on right now that I can't presently discuss, but I will update the blog when I have info that I can post.

2 comments:

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Awesome!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats. on the new family mobile, too!

Tracy said...

FINALLY :)!!!!!!!!! Good to see you posting again. I'll check more frequently now, so make sure you post.