Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Discovering Her Tutu

Yesterday morning, Sophie discovered the pink tutu that my co-worker/friend Carolyn gave her. She was playing in the closet, standing on her toy box and pulled it off its hanger. She immediately took off her pj bottoms and put on the tutu. She wore this while eating breakfast too. Here's the lovely photo of her in her tutu....notice the overnight diaper hanging below the tutu....She's getting into my dining linen drawers to find something to use as a blanket for her bunny who's going to sleep.



After we went to the park, I was in the kitchen and the kids were playing. I went into the dining room and turned around to find this....that's a hat I thought I would have her wear to the park and decided not to.
So, at this point, as I'm taking pictures, Liam is saying "EE Ya", meaning "Me too." So, Sophie kindly, and not terribly gently, puts the hat on Liam so I can take pictures of him too.


And here's Liam, comfortable in his masculinity, wearing Sophie's cute hat (and his Cars pajama shirt which he refused to take off when I dressed them).



P.S. I forgot to mention that Sophie wouldn't let me dress her, so she dressed herself. Her shirt and pants are on backwards!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I LOVE IT!!! KIDS BEING KIDS!!! Hope that things are getting better for you all....from these pics.....seems like a good time/day!
Thanks for posting updates.....it helps keep me in the loop.
~ Sandra

findingourdaughter said...

LOVE the tutu!! Gotta get me one of those!!
Hugs,
Angie

Unknown said...

They are soooo stinkin' CUTE! I hope things are getting better.