Friday, December 7, 2007

Waiting is the Hardest Part

We probably won't get a referral before year end, that is the latest news. I probably new that already, but I was holding out hope. This kind of crushes me. Thank goodness its Friday, because I really just want to go home right now. Its very difficult to focus at work, which I feel guilty about. I'm just ready for a little pity party for myself.

I've looked a bit for Pete and I to go on some sort of little mini vacation at year's end. I want someplace warm- the caribbean. Pete's talking about doing a roadtrip, but that will most likely lead to an argument- that's the last thing I want!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We, too, thouhgt a referral would have come by now. But we are still waiting for accreditation, so no chance of THAT happening.
Going on a vacation sounds great! My vote is some place warm, since it looks like you'll be in COLD Russia for your next vacation. My husband saved 2 weeks plus a few days of vacation thinking we would have traveled this year. His company is letting him carry over 2 weeks. So he's just taking the remaining 3 days for an extended Christmas vacation.
Hang in there, January is just around the corner...