Monday, August 25, 2008

Great News From Munder!

I work for an investment management firm called Munder Capital Management. You may have heard of our family of funds-the Munder Funds. Anyhoo, I proposed adding adoption benefits to my HR department about 10 months ago. As most of you know, the markets and the economy have been very rocky, so nothing happened on this. I was told recently by my HR department that they would be proposing adoption benefits along with the rest of the review for 2009 benefits to our executive management in the near future. I just got a call from our head of HR telling me they are adding an adoption benefit of $5k! They are making it effective September 1st (normally new benefits become effective January 1) to make sure Pete and I can use the benefit!!! Woohooo!!!! Go Munder!!!!

No comments: