Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next several weeks of waiting. At least we have a target end date, I guess! I'm going to find something to add to the blog to count down the days.

If I could take the next week off work, I think that would help. Alas, I have very few vacation days left and they have to be saved for our trip! I've never been good at focusing, as I have ADHD. It wasn't called ADHD when I was diagnosed in third grade, I was "hyperactive" then. So, nature and emotions are both working against me focusing on work. I, can, however, focus on perezhilton's blog for a good 5 minutes or so. I'm so cheesy.

Pete has put the kabosh on buying more clothes for the kids until after the showers. I know it had to be done.

Well, that's about it for now....my short attention span has led me to other things to think about.

3 comments:

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Hang in there! You can do it! Think of how far you've come and you only have a very short time to go in comparison. You'd still be waiting for a referral at that "other" agency!

findingourdaughter said...

You made me smile! I also cannot think of anything else but our adoption!
Hang in there, it will come...days will pass, even if it seems like they are years....you'll look back later and think it was "so quick".
Hugs!
Angie

Tracy said...

I know it's tough waiting Jena :( !I can't even begin to tell you how stressful it was waiting for a court date with Ashlyn. It was the LONGEST 4 months of my life. I'm so excited to read your blog while your in Russia again, so you better make sure to post updates :) !