Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are confirmed!
















Lorien called last night to say that our court date for the 4th is indeed confirmed. Another Yahoo! for Monday. We went bed shopping and found Liam's bedroom furniture at JCPenney. I love it. I've found Sophie's bed online and I'm going to order it today. So, the bedroom is Liam's, but in a dark brown "espresso" finish. The iron bed is what I think we're going to get for sophie, but in antique white. I have an antique table to use as a nightstand already, complete with glass knob. Loves it!

9 comments:

Tanya and Don said...

Jena,
Love the furniture! Congratulations on getting your court date confirmed! Before you know it all of this will be a distant memory! And what a great job getting the adoption benefits implemented! Hopefully you will inspire others in you company to adopt.

Jena said...

Thanks!!!

Nichole said...

Congratulations! I am hoping my dossier will be going over soon, maybe you will be caring it!

Jena said...

That would be great Nichole! Are you thinking of a name???

findingourdaughter said...

LOVE the furniture selections! Beautiful, oops..and handsome! Cannot wait to see pictures of your little ones at home! So happy for you!
Safe travels and God Bless,
Angie

Tracy said...

Very beautiful! You're getting SO close :)!!! Listen, could you please send an invite to another blogger friend of mine? She's just starting her paperwork with the same agency as you. Her email address is:

ajoub@satx.rr.com

Unknown said...

congrats! the kiddies rooms are gorgeous. i love it.

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on the court date confirmation! Love the furniture! At first I thought those were the real rooms and I was like, "Wow, that looks like a magazine!" LOL! The kiddos won't know what to do w/ such fabulous furniture and rooms, not to mention parents!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Congrats on court, and I love the beds!!