Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our Whirlwind Tour

This is our itinerary:

2 September- 3:50pm depart the D for Moscow
3 September- arrive Moscow
4 September- Court, leave for UK in the late PM
5 September- head to Bath, England to see my BIL, SIL and beautiful niece who is celebrating her 8th birthday this weekend!
7 September- head to Devon, England to see my Mother-in-Law, Shirley and our good friends the Nixons, and perhaps more family
10 September- hightail it back to London and fly to Moscow
Visit the kids until we get custody
15 September- Gotcha Day!
20 September- fly home to Detroit and start a new chapter in our family

7 comments:

Nichole said...

We plan on going to England during the 10 day waiting period, too. Have a great trip!!

The Gum Gang said...

My last email bounced back since you are out of the office! Have a great trip and I can't wait to see more picture of you and your two cuties!

Tracy said...

WOW, sounds very hectic, but fun :). We would have planned something like that if the 10 days weren't waived. I can't wait to hear all about it!

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

How fun! I think they call that a "babymoon" when you take one last trip before becoming parents. Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see more pictures of your children and to hear how everything is going!

3littlek's said...

Have a safe trip!! We are so happy for you! Cant wait to read about your experiences as you become a family of 4!!!
Congratulations!!
Jennifer and Ian Kula

Unknown said...

Have fun! I am looking forward to see more on your blog. Did you have problems writing the thank you notes?
Marina

Tracy said...

I just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you and I wish you luck at court :) !