Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mo' Getting Ready


Things are falling in place. My co-worker/friend Carolyn and her husband will now be driving our Mazda to the airport and meeting us on the 20th. Marina and her son will be our back-up for this. Our neighbor Kate has said she will take care of our furry kids so we don't have to hire someone to come in. Shannon is going to go grocery shopping for us the day before we come home. Now, I just have to pack and keep plugging away at getting the house tidied and liam/sophie/dominic proofed!
Hopefully in the next couple days I'll get time to post about my showers and show pics of a couple of the beautiful personalized gifts we/I were given!
Back to work.....


So, I changed beds. This is the bed I ended up ordering, but a twin in antique white.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the beds.......perfect.....just like your family is going to be. So happy to hear that your court date is confirmed as well. I wish you good travels and look forward to seeing pics and hearing stories of your journey and your new family.
Talk to you soon ~
Sandra