Friday, July 18, 2008

The Moscow Circus

Tonight we are going to the circus with Valya. She should be here in about 10 minutes or so.

I spent the afternoon, as it was raining heavily, shopping and registering. Pete slept...there's something that just makes us tired all the time here. I think its the heat, and we're probably still a bit jet-lagged. Neither one of us slept well last night. I do miss my bed...I'm not gonna lie.

We gave the orphanage our donation today. We are buying a rug for our kids' gruppa room. The Orphanage Director is very nice and gave us a nice send-off, since she won't be at the orphanage tomorrow when we visit. Tomorrow is going to be very hard, saying goodbye to the kids and reassuring them that we will be back for them. I am about to cry just thinking of it!

Pete and I have both said that we're going to be beat Monday. My vacation days are dwindling, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it in. We probably won't get home until at least 1am. I'm going to try very hard to sleep on the plane. I have way too much on my mind to sleep these days though.

I'll try to post some video and more pics when we get back from the circus. We got some really cute footage of them!

No comments: