Monday, July 14, 2008

No Sleep Til Moscow

That's right, I wasn't able to sleep on the plane. At all. Not a wink. Nor was Pete. Nor was the other couple we traveled with. Shelle had warned me how dry the plane was. It was very stuffy and uncomfortable. But we made it, albeit aboutj 45 minutes late.

We got to our apartment, and had a much needed nap. Then we were off to dinner with Shelle, John, Judy, Sarah and Jeff. I think we all had a really good time, though left a little hungry. We adventured to a grocery store with Sarah & Jeff after dinner, and loaded up on some basics. By the time we got back to the apartment it was nearly 11pm! So, I've just woken up and am going to have some breakfast and call our friend Marina's friend in Moscow.

I'm still recovering from the plane- I feel hungover I'm so dehydrated!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Jenna, we're in Mass right now and pretty busy with family, but I wanted you to know that i'm VERY anxiously reading your blog :). Thank you or the invite and enjoy this moment. You've been waiting for this or a long time. I'm soo soo happy for you and can't wait to hear how your first meeting with the kiddos go.