Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Names

I think we have decided we will change their names: Sophie Kristina Stacey and Liam Kenneth Danil Stacey (after pete's dad).

We just went out for morozjeniye (ice cream) and another 5 liters of water. There is a zoomagazine (pet store) right here where we have our apartment. If you know me, you know I love me some animals! Every day, after it cools down a bit, the zoomagazine people sit out front with animals. Tonight, there were about 10 rabbits and 2 kittens. Its so strange, these rabbits just sit on a box and don't hop off! One of the kittens was in a large tupperware container(seriously, like you put leftovers in). The other kitten was sitting on a box, and I went to pet it, and the lady swatted my hand away and shook her head!!! What the???

I'm a bit disappointed with the way people are here. I actually had someone push me out of the way yesterday. I was just walking down the street, and apparently the dude wanted to be where I was, so he pushed me to the side and walked on by! People don't say excuse me or anything. Next time someone pushes me, I might kick them! Won't Pete love that? The only people that have been nice are my friend of a friend (Valya, who was exceptionally nice!), and staff of our agency. Most others have not been. I'm sure its a cultural thing, and I should get used to it, but don't push me!!!!

OK, done ranting. I have to go to bed so I can get up bright and early to see my little darlings.

6 comments:

Kevin and Tammy said...

They are gorgeous. I know you are so proud. Hopefully all of the delays will be alleviated when they are in a family setting. Enjoy.
Tammy

3NuttyKidz said...

They are too cute!!

Sorry about the mean people. See you should have brought me to protect you like I use to do back in the day...LOL!!!

Shannon

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

I love their names!!! Sorry people are mean. Get 'ya some of those elf shoes and go to town kicking people who are rude! LOL! No, don't, because we PAP's have a hard enough time as it is now! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet little love bugs! My suggestion on the shoving incident is to shove back! If you read my blog about when we were leaving the airport(DME)that is what a Russian did when another man bumped into him while passing. lol I had a good laugh and completely understood the response! Love the video! Reminds me of my 3 yr old son. : )

Donnadman said...

Congrats, Jena! They are darling! Things seem to be moving along well.....I'm so happy for you!

~Donna
babies6